Home

Thursday, July 17, 2008

New to this

I used to always read my friends blogs and love seeing what was going on in their lives, but never in a million years think that one day I would join in on the blogger lifestyle. I normally wouldn't do this, but since Nick and I have a little kiddo joining us in January, I thought it would be a fun way to keep family and friends updated, especially with all the pictures!

So as of now, little Seeman is the size of a LIME, holy cow!! I will be 12 weeks tomorrow and go in for another doctors appointment on Monday. I won't get a sonogram or anything, but I will get to listen to the heartbeat. I won't get another sonogram till I think 20 weeks where we'll find out if it's a boy or girl. Other than that, that's about all the news as of now....I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying that in the next week or so that I regain some energy and my aversion to food goes away. If I'm not around food, I really feel pretty good, but that's hard to do when so many of our friends want to get together for dinners....why is that the only thing to do in this big city?? Certainly there is other stuff to do besides eating....we could go get snow cones and play putt putt or something, oh wait, that would require us to be outside....ugh, I hate Texas right now! :)

2 comments:

Joe, Jenn, Nathan, and William said...

Yeah! I'm so excited to hear updates on Baby Seeman. Congratulations on the little one. :)

Kyle and Shalen said...

Hey! Glad you are in the blog world!! Looking forward to reading more about you and the baby! I am going to link you on my blog...