Home

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More Ice Cream!!!

This is the first time in my entire life that anyone has ever told me that I need to gain more weight and eat more ice cream! Wow....how exciting! I guess I didn't really realize but when I went in for a doctors appointment yesterday, he said to me, "you realize you haven't gained a single pound right"? He told me I need to eat more! I feel like I'm eating all the time, so this could be interesting.
Some exciting news though, he said that we could come back in 3 weeks to have a sonogram and that's when they can tell us if it's a boy or girl. I cannot wait! Everyone just pray that that baby is spread eagle when they do the sonogram, because last time it had it's legs crossed...and if anyone knows me, they know I am a little impatient and don't think I could wait longer than 3 weeks.
Teacher inservice started yesterday, and I have to admit, it's kind of nice to be back into the swing of things. I'm sure I'll change my mind in a couple weeks, but it's better than sitting around the house being bored! Now I just have to get used to these long days without taking naps, boy was I tuckered out yesterday when I got home!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you give us the specifics on when you will be going in for the sonogram? As we talked about at dinner last night, I thought it would be a nice touch if you in-laws joined you for the doctor visit and witnessed first-hand what the doctor thinks the sex is.