Home

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My first baby shower!

So this past weekend, I had my very first baby shower in Colorado.  It was SO good to get home and see my family and friends.  The weather was awesome and we all had a great time!  I was really sad to leave, because I probably won't be able to get back to Colorado till this spring. This was my last trip till our little guy comes because I'm not allowed to travel anymore.
Rachel, my mom and Maegan put on such a great shower, I was so impressed with everything they did.  One of my favorite parts of the shower was the awesome cake that Maegan made.  I couldn't believe she made it all by herself, and it was so yummy!  Here is a picture of the cake.


I also got to see some of my great friends from high school...

All in all, the shower was a great success and we got some awesome gifts!  We mostly got gift cards because everyone knew that I was going to be flying back to Texas, but that means Nick and I get to go shopping!!  :)
Everything else with us is great, just staying busy and enjoying our "Nick and Annie" time while we still have it.  We started our birthing class last week and I'd have to say it freaked me out a little bit, but I think that's normal.  Nick seems to really enjoy it surprisingly, he says he's learning a lot.  
Baby is doing awesome, he is very active which I love....but sometimes at 3:00 am he's kind of hard to ignore, so I am awake a lot in the middle of the nights.  I guess that's God's way of training me for those middle of the night feedings!

Here is one more pictures from the shower....this is me, Rachel and Maegan.  You girls did an awesome job hosting the party!

No comments: