Happy 5 Months Cole!!!
What have you been up to this month??
- You weigh a little over 20lbs
- You are wearing mostly 12-18 month clothes
- You started eating avocados and sweet potatoes, we'll probably start rice cereal soon
- Along with the solid foods came some constipation....ugh!!!
- Along with the solid foods came longer sleep at night...yay!!!
- You love "peek-a-boo", we love listening to you giggle
- You love to touch everything, all these new textures are so fun
- A tooth HAS to come soon, you constantly have your fists or anything for that matter in your mouth, and the drool is out of control
- We found you on your tummy in the middle of the night, which means you rolled from back to tummy for the first time
- You love to jump...all the time. You don't like to sit much, just standing and jumping
- You have sat by yourself for quite awhile, getting better everyday
- You started doing 360's in your crib, I think you make it around about 3-4 times a night. Still not sure if we should keep the bumper pads in your crib or not.
- You are sort of starting to have a little separation anxiety, not too bad, but sometimes you fuss when other people take you
- We truly think you are the cutest baby ever and have brought so much joy to our lives