Home

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cole loves Annie....the movie

Cole's latest obsession is Annie. No, not me....little orphan Annie. I've said it before that Cole ADORES musicals and this is his new fave.
This is him singing to "Tomorrow", you can faintly hear the music in the background but he is starting to learn the words and I just think it's so cute!
I also like how Finley just lays there and watches him....she looooves watching her big brother!



Last weekend we met up with a bunch of our friends at Oktoberfest. We meant to go with Beau and Stacey but then realized all the other families in our little group of friends were also going. You know if we would have planned this we couldn't have made it happen, funny how that happens.
Cole and Liam climbing around
Finley was so good the whole time! It was a little warm and I feel so bad that she is stuck in her car seat, but she was great! Hey, at least it wasn't 110 degrees out, we'll take that for sure!!!
The boys playing with some cars
We had a great time, but wish we could have stayed a bit longer. Cole went through a fun bounce house 3 times and it cost us $2 each time he went through!!!! For something that took him all of 20 seconds to get through, we totally got ripped off. Oh well, he had a blast doing it!

We have definitely been on the go this week! This morning I had bible study at church....which I got called out of because "your baby won't take her bottle"....ugh!!! Stubborn girl! It was a great morning at church though with some great gals. We came home, ate lunch, took naps and headed to our friends house for a play date. It's great getting all the kiddos together to play because it wears them out. The video above of Cole watching Annie is what he was doing when we got home. He just wanted to snuggle in our bed and sing :)

My parents are coming into town again this weekend. My dad has a conference in Dallas and then they head to Florida for another conference so my mom is tagging along with him. It will be good to have them here again. Luckily Cole will be going to school tomorrow so I will have a chance to get some cleaning done. :)

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Cole is a future Broadway star! I love how he's already adding motions (at the end) to the song, too. :-)