Home

Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Man

1. Who is your man? Nick

2. How long have you been together? A little over 8 years

3. How long did you date? We dated for over 4 years

4. How old is your man? 28

5. Who eats more? Hmmm, tough questions. Normally Nick does, but since I've been breast feeding, definitely me!!!

6. Who said "I love you" first? Geez....me

7. Who is taller? Nick by 5 inches

8. Who sings better?? haha, bless his heart...I do!

9. Who is smarter?? I'd have to say Nick

10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely me

11. Who does the laundry? ME!!! Is that weird that I LOVE doing laundry??

12. Who takes out the garbage? Mostly Nick

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Nick and Benson. However, Nick complains because he's directly under the AC vent and he get's cold...boohoo!!!

14. Who pays the bills? We both pay some

15. Who is better with the computer? Duh...Nick....GEEK!!!

16. Who mows the lawn? Definitely Nick

17. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me

18. Who drives when you are together? We both do, depends on how much traffic we may run into. If there is heavy traffic, you better not stick me behind the wheel!!! ROAD RAGE!!!

19. Who pays when you go out? Does it matter, same account, same money

20. Who is most stubborn? ha! Me by a long shot

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Nick...because again, I'm stubborn and hate admitting when I'm wrong.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Usually Nick's because they live in Texas, but this summer we have seen my family more.

23. Who kissed who first? Nick doesn't remember, but I tried kissing him and he denied me...ha! So now I'm not sure who initiated it after that.

24. Who proposed? Duh...Nick

25. Who is more sensitive? Actually, usually Nick...however when I was pregnant I was way sensitive!

26. Who has more friends? Tough call.....probably about the same

27. Who has more siblings? Me - 2 brothers.....Nick - 1 sister

28. Who wears the pants in the family? Nick, I'm trying to be the submissive wife I should be :)

No comments: