Home

Monday, December 21, 2009

Finally...

When Nick and I took Cole in for his 9 month appointment a couple months ago, the doctor asked us if Cole was clapping or waving bye-bye yet. Um......nope, but he gives high fives!!! ha! I really wasn't worried that he hadn't achieved those milestones yet, but this weekend, he finally did both! We even got him waving on video. We were so excited when he started waving and then last night we were over at Ryan and Casey's playing around with their karaoke machine and Cole started clapping. Yay!!!!


We are finally out for over 2 weeks for Christmas break! I am SO excited! We leave Wednesday for Minnesota so I'm spending the next 2 days getting packed.
I'm just hoping we are all completely healthy by the time we leave. I swear I've been battling a cold for over a month now...as soon as it starts to clear up, it all comes back. My head literally felt like it was going to explode last night, so at 4:30am, I made a trip to Walmart to get some Sudafed. I was absolutely miserable.
Then to add to my awesome luck, last Friday I woke up with my eye plastered shut. I went to the doctor that morning to find out I had a scratch on my cornea which then got infected, which is "technically" Pink eye. Luckily, I didn't pass it off to Nick or Cole...but my chapped, dry, cracked hands are a result of my obsessive washing. :)

We can't wait to get up to Minnesota to see family...let's just hope we don't freeze up there!!! Brrrr!!!

2 comments:

andersons2002 said...

Wish you guys were coming to Colorado. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!

So, I'm coming in March (without kids!) for my college roomate's baby shower. Thinking about running the rock n roll dallas half marathon...are you interested??? I think it's the second weekend in March... Merry Christmas! Travel safe!

Anonymous said...

OMG... you treat your child like an animal making him wave on command... what kind of parents are you??
HAHA- SO KIDDING!!!!
So proud that my buddy is waving and clapping :) We'll miss you guys over Christmas! Drink plenty of champagne for us :)