Home

Friday, June 29, 2012

InstaFriday

 Joining InstaFriday at Life Rearranged

Wednesday morning, this is what our house looked like.  Nick pounded that sign into our yard and we are officially on the market!  Excited, nervous, hopeful....stressed.  These are the words that come to mind this morning. :)  Probably more hopeful that things get rolling fast, because I'm sure everyone can imagine trying to keep a house tidy with 2 tornadoes living in it.  
 We picked this up from Target a couple days ago.  I mean, this will show nicely in the house right?  It goes with the decor....no??
 Yesterday was our last day of VBS.  Honestly, I was a little sad it was over.  I was exhausted, but it is so refreshing seeing those kids every morning and just watching how your relationship with them grows over the week.  Since it was the last day, and I knew Cole would have a blast, I let him stay with me during the opening song/dance time.  Our theme this year was Super Heroes and Cole is a freak about super heroes lately so I knew he would totally dig it.  He definitely had a blast!!!  He was a little sad to go back to his classroom but he got to have a super hero ice cream bar and that made things all better :)
 This is what the kids got to play with on the last day.  There were about 10 HUGE bounce houses and they all had a blast.  Pretty sure they didn't have stuff like this when I was a wee-little one doing VBS!
Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!!

No comments: