- You have finally graduated to size 1 diapers, for being a little porker, you sure have a little booty!
- You have doubled your percentiles in height and weight, we are just loving all the rolls.
- This past week you have been smiling at us so much. The mornings are the best because you are so happy and just smile all the time. Even though the evenings are our cranky time, we still get a few smiles out every once in awhile.
- The doctor tells us that we now need to start giving you a "bedtime". Till now, I have always just put you to bed when I go to bed, but now we have to start putting you to bed at 8:00. Kinda sad! That means daddy won't get to spend as much time with you...but that also means that mom and dad get to spend more time alone.
- You still won't sleep more than 5 hours at a time at night, but after getting up and feeding you, you go right back to bed, so I usually feel pretty rested.
- At night you are getting so good at putting yourself to sleep. The doctor says at night to feed you and just put you to bed, even if you aren't completely asleep...you are a champ at that! Although, sometimes I do breakdown and rock you because I love that time together.
- The puppies just love you, sometimes when I leave you on the bed for a few minutes, I'll come back and find Benson cuddling with you. Roxy is like the mother hen, if she hears you crying, she will be the first one in the room, the only problem with her is that she wants to lick you all the time.
- You rolled from your tummy to your back...at 2 months! Wow! Mommy didn't do that till I was 4 months.
Here is a picture of Cole with a big smile!!! Wait, is that a booger in his nose? ha!