Home

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Random Things

I was sleeping so well last night when I was woken by a cute little boy over the monitor saying, "dada dada". I looked on our video monitor and he was wide awake...I looked at the clock and it said 1:00 AM!!!!!! Whaaa!!! Heck no, I am NOT getting up. So what do I do? I go back to sleep, well, I try. He's not crying, just talking and rolling around. At one point I knew we were in big trouble because for the first time, he pulled himself up and was pretty much standing in his crib. I was afraid he'd get himself up, but not know how to get himself back down. I had to laugh because it's like he's learning all these new tricks and wants to practice them....so who needs sleep? Needless to say, I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night, but how can you get annoyed with this cute face??

Something else random....(I swear I can talk about other things besides my kiddo..ha!)

I'm super excited about the new fall TV lineup, sad, I know. I'm pretty much watching my staple shows: Private Practice (my fav), House, The Mentalist, The Office, Desperate Housewives and this is the one I'm sort of disappointed in...Grey's Anatomy. Has anyone else been watching this? I'm SO over this show. I just can't handle the story lines and certain characters being so "deep". I guess I'm such a no-nonsense type of personality and hate all that "poor me drama". So me and Grey's Anatomy are breaking up, time to start a new show. Don't even get me started on The Hills!!!! That show needs to just crash and burn. I used to watch that show but honestly I can't handle anything on MTV anymore. I just think those characters on The Hills need to get lives. Like I said, don't get me started on that...

Here is one last picture to leave you with...What on earth are we going to do with his hair!?!

No comments: