Home

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I Love Wednesday

Today I'm linking up with Jamie with What I Love Wednesday's.

I'm so excited to see this movie, but I insist on reading the book first. I LOVE reading and always prefer the book over movie. However, I definitely can't get through books as fast as I used to because by the time I actually get to bed, I'll read about 2 pages and my eyelids get crazy heavy. THEN, the next night I forget half of what I read so I have to go back and re-read a page or so, so you can imagine this thick book might take me awhile :)

I'm so excited that this trashy, fun show is back on!! This is totally my guilty pleasure right now and I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I even watch it. I'm almost afraid to admit that I watched The Bachelorette last season and this is even worse. I can't help it though, it's pure entertainment and makes me feel very good about myself...except for the fact that all the girls are skinny and gorgeous.

This little beauty right here is my new favorite thing. Nick introduced me to these yummy coffee's and I absolutely LOVE them. I have to have it every morning, with just a bit of cream and sugar. Nick always makes fun of me though because I only drink half a cup.....every. time. I don't know what it is, because it's so yummy, but I just can't bring myself to finish a whole cup of coffee. Yes, I'm weird.
I'm also loving that this sweet face.......
Has started rolling from her tummy to back. I know, she's 3 months and probably should have done it by now, but she absolutely loves being on her tummy so why would she want to flip over?? But, she's done it once so far and working hard at it.
There she goes....
AND, my biggest love right now is this little booty....how cute are those underpants? Ok, it's not really the booty, but that he has not had one accident since our first day of potty training, which was last Saturday. Even at night, he's stayed completely dry!
Ok, but let me kinda take that back, he hasn't quite mastered the "poo" part...we are still working on that. Maybe towards the end of the week we will venture out of the house for a bit because I'm getting bad cabin fever!
You like the shirt tucked into his underwear??? That's his dad's kid!!!

6 comments:

maren said...

your family is stinkin' cute! and i just wanted to say that i LOVE the book the help. seriously incredible! :)

Emily Weinzapfel said...

Your kiddos are too cute!! Love all of your loves! Have a great Wednesday with your adorable family! :)

Sarah Jane said...

First of all, Bachelor Pad is my guilty pleasure too... but honestly it never fails for complete entertainment. The girls are gorgeous though! Glad to see another lover of the show! Second, your family is precious! I just found your blog this afternoon and had to follow. I look forward to reading more!
-Sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

Life With Lauren said...

Over from the link. Your family is so sweet. She is adorable! Happy Wednesday!

Katiern827 said...

I'm excited to see The Help too! Your babies are so sweet. I love that last picture of the underwear:) hehe! Have a great day!

Sarah said...

I NEED to read The Help! I've been hearing so much about it, but you've totally inspired me to read it :) and, those baby pictures - congrats on her rolling over! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!