Home

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Proof that Finley WILL NOT eat

Here is to show everyone what I'm talking about when I say that Finley will not eat her baby food. She does this every stinkin time. She has come to love puffs or anything she can put in her mouth by herself, but anytime I put the spoon up to her mouth, she purses those little lips so tight and won't eat. I remember with Cole, feeding him was such a fun thing to do because I couldn't get the food in fast enough and he LOVED anything I'd give him. I have come to dread breakfast and dinner time because it is a beating trying to feed her!
I'm wondering if I just need to start steaming/baking fruits and veggies and give it to her as chunks so she can feed herself but I still think she is a little young. Everyone says, "she'll catch on" but good Lord, we've been doing this for almost 2 months now and it hasn't gotten any better. I hope this isn't a glimpse of a stubborn teenage girl we might have on our hands :)

No comments: