Home

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

37 Weeks...sorry no picture right now

Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 37 Weeks...Full Term!


Size of Baby: About 7lbs and 19 inches long


Total Weight Gain: 18lbs....guess I lost a couple pounds, probably because I'm running out of room in my tummy and not very hungry these days.


Maternity Clothes: Uh, yeah! Pretty much everything. I'm starting to realize I'm really going to miss maternity pants and shorts, they are the best!


Gender: Still a surprise


Movements: Evenings and when I go to bed are crazy! Nick still gets so weirded out seeing my whole stomach move. The baby doesn't switch positions at all, so I'm constantly getting kicked in the same spot!


Sleep: Sleep?? What's that again? :) I'll get a few good hours here and there but if I wake up, I can't fall back to sleep!


What I miss: I'm really starting to miss being able to "play" with Cole and chase him around. The other day we were outside and he took off down the sidewalk. There was nothing I could do, I can't run after him! I'm definitely not liking that my 2 year old is faster than me!!


Cravings: Nothing really....besides ice cream


Symptoms: Still feeling like baby is going to drop out of me at any moment. Whenever I sit down, I feel like I can't breathe and I constantly feel like I have to go to the bathroom...fun stuff like that!


Best moment of the week: Realizing we only have a couple weeks left and FINALLY getting the baby's room kinda situated. Finally got everything that is non-baby related out of the closet, washed some clothes and put the crib back together.


Now we are just praying and keeping our fingers crossed that baby holds on till at least next Wednesday when Nick gets home from Atlanta! I keep trying to come up with excuses for him to stay but nothing is working :) Plus, I'd feel bad if he did stay and then nothing happened. I do have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning so we'll know more then. If doctor says it could happen any day, maybe that will be a good enough reason for Nick to stay. So, more baby update tomorrow...and maybe I'll get a picture taken by then.

No comments: