Home

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Finley Update

I took Finley to her 9 month well-check yesterday and here are her current stats:

Weight: 20.3lbs - 73%
Height: 29 in - 86%
Head: 17.5 in - 64%
Even though she is MUCH more petite than Cole was, she is is still a big girl! :)
This was her before she got checked out. She was being a crazy girl, trying to rip and eat the paper, wanting to get down, just all over the place.

I think I've said it before, but what I love about Dr. Naidoo is that he knows this is my 2nd child and unless I have specific questions or concerns, he checks her over and sends us on our way. We are in and out pretty quickly. She did have to get one shot and it's so sad because she was so happy, jabbering to the nurse, laughing and then bam.....the wailing began!!! Poor thing, but she was fine as soon as I picked her up.

I tried to get some pictures of her pulling herself up, but it's with my phone so it's horrible quality. She just all of a sudden within the last week or so started crawling and pulling herself up so all these new things are pretty exciting!!
"I did it!!!!"

Here is a cute close-up video of her talking to me. She is very interested in my phone recently so she always power crawls to wherever it is. You can also see her bottom teeth in this video :)

No comments: