Home

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A few signs

We have been working with Cole on a little sign language. So many of my friends have done it and I always thought it was so cool! We started trying a few words out and it's amazing how quickly they pick it up.
Some of the words he can sign are:
More
Water
Banana
All Done

The video shows him doing a couple of the signs, except I do have to warn you, that the sign for "more" isn't really accurate....he tries, but he doesn't quite have it down yet. But, at least I know what he means. :)
Andy, our sitter, also taught him a new word today....."Yee ha". Except, Cole says it more like "Yee Yee ha ha". Anyhow, Andy was pretty impressed.

(make sure you pause the music on the side)


Tomorrow is my last day of school....PRAISE THE LORD! I swear this year was never going to end. After my long dreaded day tomorrow, we have so much to look forward to this summer. Cole and I start Kindermusik on Friday and will be doing that every Friday when we are in town. Then on Thursday afternoons, we go to My Gym, and also swim lessons Monday-Thursday. I know the swim lessons seem like a lot, but each day is only about 15 minutes. I can't wait to see how he does because right now he's not a huge fan of the swimming pool.
We also are going to Colorado for 10 days, Minnesota and Wisconsin. We sure will have a busy summer, but I'm so looking forward to it all!

No comments: