Home

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Old MacDonald

Lately, Cole has been saying so many new words and phrases. Some of his new words are:
ball - sounds a lot like "book"
book - sounds a lot like "ball"...ha!
baby
puppy
Eye
Nose
When I picked him up from the sitter, they said that he was trying to say his ABC's. Teresa said the letters were all mixed up, but he tries :)
One of his latest tricks is he sings along to Old MacDonald. He does the E-I-E-I-O part. I even got him on video. And once again, it was during dinner, he was eating pasta, so he doesn't have clothes on. I promise he had clothes on all day except dinner :) Oh, and don't be jealous of my singing abilities!


Today was such a fun day for me! Our friends Beau and Stacey finally had their baby Grayson yesterday and I was so anxious to go see him. He is such a gorgeous baby with the greatest features and I'm so sad I didn't take my camera with me to the hospital! THEN, my friend Melody had twin boys a month ago so Casey and I went to spend some time with her. Again, precious boys!! I sure was on baby overload today but loved it!

No comments: