Home

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The last few days, Colorado Style

We have been pretty busy the past couple days. We've have play dates, family pictures, Rockies game and concerts. Wednesday night our whole family was going down to the Rockies game and I wasn't really sure what we were going to do with Cole because I definitely didn't want to take him as he probably would have sit still for maybe 5 minutes. Luckily, our friends Ryan and Brianne let Cole come hang out with them. They have little Mikaela who is 2 and Mason who is 8 months, so Cole had a great time. I was a little nervous because since we have been in Colorado, he's been super clingy with me and cries whenever I leave. I thought for sure he would not do well, especially with people he didn't know very well, but as we took him over to their house, he walked in like he owned the place and never looked back! Brianne said they had a blast and she has never seen a kid eat as much as he did! ha! Apparently he was super easy for them which I'm just thrilled about!
Before we took Cole to Ryan and Brianne's, Cole had some fun in my parents truck. He thought it was super fun to play in the drivers seat.

Even trying to mess with the controls...he loves pressing buttons!
Now he's even cooler with his shades on! Where ya want to go ladies???
Once we got down to the Rockies game we had a blast! Our seats were great and it was an awesome game! They played the Red Sox and it literally was an intense game and the Rockies won in the last inning. Ryan and Rachel brought Miss Cameron and besides a few cries from the loud noises, she did awesome!
Here I am with my cute niece and her big cheeks :)
She even took a little snooze during the game. I promise she is under there somewhere. She had bullseye in her mouth and then I draped my coat over her eyes since it was pretty bright in the stadium. She slept for a good while, but again, it was pretty noisy for her little ears!
This morning, my mom and I had some friends over for a little play date. Cole had quite a few friends to play with and it was fun to catch up with the ladies and watch the kiddos play
Here is Cole playing with Henry
Cole, Josiah and Micah running around like crazy men!
This evening, we decided to go down with my parents to downtown Longmont and check out the Beatles cover band that was playing. It was a great night and a lot of fun seeing people we know and watching Cole explore. They closed off a few blocks so the concert was outside.
Here is father and son matching with their camo shorts....ahhhh!!!
Cole was getting fancy with his water bottle skills. He actually was doing pretty good with the water bottle, but did get pretty wet! Hey, it kept him entertained for awhile so whatever works!
This is how wet he got from the water...ah well!
We've had a great few days and still have some fun things planned for the weekend. We are having so much fun and the weather has been unbeatable. I'm so not looking forward to going back to 100 degree heat and terrible humidity that doesn't allow you to be outside...ugh!

No comments: